Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bonjour!

Hi All!
Finally, after a decent session with the old help tab, I have finally sat myself down ready for my very first date with blogger.com. Just like any first date, i am slightly apprehensive and a bit lost for words... but I guess we're all in the same boat at one point, right?

As of two weeks ago I am a uni student; a life of verrry little money and big dreams, embarking on a three year journey into the world of Gold and Silversmithing - all very new to me, that's for sure! Two weeks in and I've blow torched, riveted, and forged my way around until my arms have practically fallen off, but here I hope to share with you some of my inspirations and my beginning works in progress as a newbie on the scene, which i pray will one day look as good as some of the ones I'll be posting up. Nothing wrong with dreaming a little!

Very soon I will post some images of beautiful works by various jewellery designers and random sources of inspiration for a bit of food for thought. This sort of stuff always gets the ball rolling for me for new ideas and a bit of motivation, keep posted!









No comments:

Post a Comment